Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Randolph County

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      County: 
    Randolph County
      Zips: 
    26230
    26263
    26276
    26278
    26294
    26296
    26282
    26283
    26293
    26267
    26285
    26254
    26259
    26257
    26224
    26294
    26273
    26270
    26280
    26253
    26241
      Coordinates: 
    38.77472297789036, -79.87579572860433
      Area total: 
    1039.96 sq. mi., 2693.48 sq. km, 665573.12 acres
      Area land: 
    1039.70 sq. mi., 2692.81 sq. km, 665408.00 acres
      Area water: 
    0.26 sq. mi., 0.67 sq. km, 165.12 acres
      Established: 
    1787
      Capital seat: 

    Elkins
    Address: PO BOX 2092
    County Courthouse
    Elkins, WV 26241-2092
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Randolph County, West Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    27,932; Population change: -5.01% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    27 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,550
      Households: 
    11,388
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 12,364 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $819.43 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Randolph County's population of West Virginia of 25,049 residents in 1930 has increased 1,12-fold to 27,932 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.18% female residents and 50.82% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.84% in Randolph County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 41.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.84% in Randolph County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 41.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,035 residential units of which 84.23% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Randolph County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.23% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.82% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.11% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Randolph County, West Virginia 62.13% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.28% are vacant.

  • The 36.63% of the population in Randolph County, West Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.900%) of those eligible to vote in Randolph County, West Virginia.

Skyline of Randolph County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Your CBD Store - Daytona Beach, FL

209 Seabreeze Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32118

Hyundai Fashion

1917 NW 20th St, Miami, FL 33142

Marshfield Wine & Spirits

11901 S Paulina St, Calumet Park, IL 60827

Eastern LI Electronics Inc

12 Quogue Plaza Trail, Quogue, NY 11959

Countywide Copier Services

2300 Woodforest Pkwy. N Ste. 250 PMB 125, Montgomery, TX 77316

Landscape of West Virginia