Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 60481

Zip code area 60481 in Wilmington, Will County, IL

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      Counties: 
    Will County
    ,
    Kankakee County
    ,
    Grundy County
      Cities: 
    Custer Park
    ,
    Wilmington
      Counties all: 
    Will | Kankakee | Grundy
      County FIPS: 
    17197 | 17091 | 17063
      Area total: 
    128.821 sq mi
      Area land: 
    123.524 sq mi
      Area water: 
    5.297 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    821 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    41,2943
      Longitude: 
    -88,1406
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Chicago-Naperville-Elgin IL-IN-WI
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    41,2943, -88,1406
      GMAP: 

    Illinois 60481, USA

  •   Population: 
    11,313 individuals
      Population density: 
    1,366.79 people per square miles
      Households: 
    860
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.1%
      Household income: 
    $70,125 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    5,630 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    4.3% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.6% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 60481 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wilmington, Will County, Illinois with a population estimated today at about 11.943 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 60481 is located. Wilmington is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wilmington is the primary city, acceptable cities are Custer Park, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Ballou, Lorenzo, Ritchie, Symerton.

  • Living in the postal code area 60481 of Wilmington, Will County, Illinois 50.3% of population who are male and 49.7% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wilmington, Will County 60481.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Will County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Will County
      Zips: 
    60434
    60481
    60435
    60431
    60404
    60491
    60421
    60503
    60408
    60436
    60484
    60442
    60468
    60401
    60475
    60449
    60481
    60490
    60433
    60410
    60417
    60436
    60586
    60431
    60404
    60491
    60403
    60585
    60432
    60544
    60441
    60446
    60451
    60564
    60423
    60448
    60440
    60435
      Coordinates: 
    41.445050619994724, -87.97864631428965
      Area total: 
    849.22 sq. mi., 2199.48 sq. km, 543502.72 acres
      Area land: 
    835.87 sq. mi., 2164.90 sq. km, 534957.44 acres
      Area water: 
    13.35 sq. mi., 34.58 sq. km, 8545.28 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Joliet
    Address: 302 N Chicago St
    Joliet, IL 60432-4078
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 26 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Will County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    696,355; Population change: 2.77% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    833 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $72,704
      Households: 
    27,489
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 344,335 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $30.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Will County's population of Illinois of 53,880 residents in 1930 has increased 1,25-fold to 67,153 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.16% female residents and 48.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.79% in Will County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.79% in Will County, Illinois are married and the remaining 39.21% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    250,678 residential units of which 95.74% share occupied residential units.

    35.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Will County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.12% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Will County, Illinois 81.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.27% are vacant.

  • The 52.41% of the population in Will County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.000%) of those eligible to vote in Will County, Illinois.

Grundy County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Grundy County
      Zips: 
    60437
    60474
    60479
    60407
    60416
    60444
    60424
    60416
    60447
    60450
      Coordinates: 
    41.2851032137811, -88.41849587196606
      Area total: 
    430.53 sq. mi., 1115.07 sq. km, 275540.48 acres
      Area land: 
    418.13 sq. mi., 1082.94 sq. km, 267600.64 acres
      Area water: 
    12.41 sq. mi., 32.13 sq. km, 7939.84 acres
      Established: 
    1841
      Capital seat: 

    Morris
    Address: 1320 Union Street
    Administration Center
    Morris, IL 60450-2426
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 18 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Grundy County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    52,533; Population change: 4.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    126 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,562
      Households: 
    3,267
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 24,269 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $3.71 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Grundy County's population of Illinois of 12,995 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,62-fold to 7,993 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.23% female residents and 48.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.76% in Grundy County, Illinois are married and the remaining 34.24% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.76% in Grundy County, Illinois are married and the remaining 34.24% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    21,174 residential units of which 94.63% share occupied residential units.

    29.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Grundy County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.49% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.85% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Grundy County, Illinois 72.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.93% are rented apartments, and the remaining 2.52% are vacant.

  • The 48.33% of the population in Grundy County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.900%) of those eligible to vote in Grundy County, Illinois.

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

A&J Farms Countryside Grocery

3355 Taylor Rd, Clifton Springs, NY 14432

The Great Divide

3008 Miller Rd, Flint, MI 48507

Tuskline Services

4141 Northgate Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834

Packard Business Systems

3619 7th Ave, Charleston, WV 25387

Main Street Bargains

216 Main St, Carbondale, KS 66414