Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 41666

Zip code area 41666 in Wayland, Floyd County, KY

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      Counties: 
    Floyd County
      Cities: 
    Wayland
      County FIPS: 
    21071
      Area total: 
    9.475 sq mi
      Area land: 
    9.447 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.028 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    520 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    37,4445
      Longitude: 
    -82,806
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    37.43933, -82.80732
      GMAP: 

    Kentucky 41666, USA

  •   Population: 
    10,444 individuals
      Population density: 
    2,065.64 people per square miles
      Households: 
    4,421
      Unemployment rate: 
    17.3%
      Household income: 
    $48,007 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    561 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.5% of residents who report not having health insurance

The ZIP 41666 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wayland, Floyd County, Kentucky with a population estimated today at about 563 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 41666 is located. Wayland is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wayland is the primary city, acceptable cities are Estill.

  • Living in the postal code area 41666 of Wayland, Floyd County, Kentucky 45.0% of population who are male and 55.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wayland, Floyd County 41666.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Floyd County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Floyd County
      Zips: 
    41607
    41603
    41660
    41663
    41604
    41621
    41650
    41655
    41619
    41615
    41616
    41667
    41602
    41603
    41612
    41636
    41606
    41666
    41622
    41651
    41216
    41669
    41640
    41630
    41645
    41631
    41659
    41647
    41642
    41605
    41601
    41635
    41649
    41653
      Coordinates: 
    37.55710897761622, -82.74570419043349
      Area total: 
    395.71 sq. mi., 1024.87 sq. km, 253251.20 acres
      Area land: 
    393.28 sq. mi., 1018.60 sq. km, 251700.48 acres
      Area water: 
    2.42 sq. mi., 6.28 sq. km, 1550.72 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Prestonsburg
    Address: PO BOX 1089
    County Courthouse
    Prestonsburg, KY 41653-5089
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 4 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Floyd County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    35,942; Population change: -8.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    91 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $26,269
      Households: 
    20,910
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 10,688 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.05 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Floyd County's population of Kentucky of 21,064 residents in 1930 has increased 2,45-fold to 51,541 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.38% female residents and 48.62% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.96% in Floyd County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 43.04% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.96% in Floyd County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 43.04% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,333 residential units of which 86.23% share occupied residential units.

    27.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Floyd County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.10% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.26% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Floyd County, Kentucky 69.54% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.62% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.84% are vacant.

  • The 29.87% of the population in Floyd County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.090%) of those eligible to vote in Floyd County, Kentucky.

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Gibson Abrasive Equipment

7988 Centerpoint Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46256

Maher's Market

10 Broadway, Vallejo, CA 94590

Moody Store

9787 OK-82A, Tahlequah, OK 74464

IVY MAY

2649 Long Beach Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90068

Artistic Designs

259 Mill Creek Rd, Old Fort, NC 28762