Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 25113

Zip code area 25113 in Ivydale, Clay County, WV

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      Counties: 
    Clay County
      Cities: 
    Ivydale
      County FIPS: 
    54015
      Area total: 
    34.288 sq mi
      Area land: 
    34.001 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.287 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    feet
  •   Latitude: 
    38,5364
      Longitude: 
    -81,0427
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Charleston WV
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    38.56094, -81.04967
      GMAP: 

    West Virginia 25113, USA

  •   Population density: 
    .33 people per square miles
      Households: 
    322
      Household income: 
    $29,408 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    269 residential housing units
      Veterans: 
    1.0% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 25113 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Ivydale, Clay County, West Virginia with a population estimated today at about 706 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 25113 is located. Ivydale is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Ivydale is the primary city, acceptable cities are Big Otter.

  • Living in the postal code area 25113 of Ivydale, Clay County, West Virginia 52.1% of population who are male and 47.9% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Ivydale, Clay County 25113.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Clay County

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      County: 
    Clay County
      Zips: 
    25125
    26617
    25088
    25019
    25164
    25285
    25030
    25285
    25141
    25164
    25111
    25125
    25133
    25113
    25043
      Coordinates: 
    38.46253193763128, -81.07508758457615
      Area total: 
    343.82 sq. mi., 890.48 sq. km, 220042.24 acres
      Area land: 
    341.94 sq. mi., 885.62 sq. km, 218840.96 acres
      Area water: 
    1.88 sq. mi., 4.86 sq. km, 1201.28 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Clay
    Address: PO BOX 190
    County Courthouse
    Clay, WV 25043-0190
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clay County, West Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,051; Population change: -14.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    24 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $29,880
      Households: 
    4,102
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.50% per 3,153 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $113.66 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clay County's population of West Virginia of 13,125 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,61-fold to 8,051 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.39% female residents and 49.61% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.29% in Clay County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 37.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.29% in Clay County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 37.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,907 residential units of which 82.52% share occupied residential units.

    44.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Clay County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.73% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.49% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clay County, West Virginia 65.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.44% are vacant.

  • The 21.36% of the population in Clay County, West Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.520%) of those eligible to vote in Clay County, West Virginia.

Ivydale

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      County: 
    Clay County
      City: 
    Ivydale
      County FIPS: 
    54015
  •   Latitude: 
    38,5364
      Longitude: 
    -81,0427
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Charleston, WV
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    25113
      GMAP: 

    Ivydale, Clay County, West Virginia, United States

Ivydale is a small town in Clay County, West Virginia, United States.

Ivydale is the primary city name, but also Big Otter are acceptable city names or spellings.

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Dirtrack Racecars Inc

408 2nd Ave N, Estherville, IA 51334

Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe

30740 W 12 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334

Nature's Art

Franklin, TN 37064

The Brand Shop LLC

817 Worthington Ave, Clairton, PA 15025

Cascade Kropz

19127 Smokey Point Blvd, Arlington, WA 98223