Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 21120

Zip code area 21120 in Parkton, Baltimore County, MD

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      Counties: 
    Baltimore City
    ,
    Baltimore County
      Cities: 
    Parkton
      County FIPS: 
    24005
      Area total: 
    42.711 sq mi
      Area land: 
    41.996 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.715 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.033 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    39,6483
      Longitude: 
    -76,6751
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Baltimore-Columbia-Towson MD
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    39.64496, -76.6789
      GMAP: 

    Maryland 21120, USA

  •   Population: 
    7,243 individuals
      Population density: 
    2,571.43 people per square miles
      Households: 
    143
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.8%
      Household income: 
    $137,761 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    2,570 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    1.6% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.7% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 21120 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Parkton, Baltimore County, Maryland with a population estimated today at about 7.409 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 21120 is located. Parkton is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Parkton is the primary city, acceptable cities are Bentley Spgs, Bentley Springs.

  • Living in the postal code area 21120 of Parkton, Baltimore County, Maryland 51.5% of population who are male and 48.5% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Parkton, Baltimore County 21120.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Baltimore City

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Baltimore City
      Zips: 
    21278
    21290
    21209
    21233
    21241
    21209
    21203
    21235
    21251
    21212
    21239
    21250
    21225
    21225
    21239
    21225
    21216
    21214
    21210
    21213
    21217
    21212
    21206
    21287
    21205
    21223
    21229
    21231
    21209
    21211
    21230
    21218
    21215
    21224
    21202
    21201
      Coordinates: 
    39.3009792658264, -76.61064728424972
      Area total: 
    92.05 sq. mi., 238.41 sq. km, 58912.64 acres
      Area land: 
    80.95 sq. mi., 209.65 sq. km, 51806.08 acres
      Area water: 
    11.10 sq. mi., 28.76 sq. km, 7106.56 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Baltimore
    Address: 100 Holliday St
    City Hall
    Baltimore, MD 21202-3427
    Governing Body: City Council with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Baltimore City, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    585,708; Population change: -5.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    7235.43 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,974
      Households: 
    249,335
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 281,187 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $46.42 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Baltimore City's population of Maryland of 804,874 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,73-fold to 585,708 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.25% female residents and 46.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 37.78% in Baltimore City, Maryland are married and the remaining 62.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 37.78% in Baltimore City, Maryland are married and the remaining 62.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    293,249 residential units of which 85.76% share occupied residential units.

    32.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Baltimore City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    55.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 19.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Baltimore City, Maryland 42.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 42.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.65% are vacant.

  • The 38.05% of the population in Baltimore City, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 11.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 87.160%) of those eligible to vote in Baltimore City, Maryland.

Baltimore County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Baltimore County
      Zips: 
    21094
    21285
    21020
    21284
    21285
    21284
    21282
    21027
    21139
    21052
    21105
    21282
    21094
    21023
    21051
    21156
    21022
    21227
    21082
    21219
    21252
    21117
    21071
    21093
    21093
    21152
    21219
    21053
    21153
    21013
    21155
    21207
    21221
    21227
    21219
    21228
    21244
    21057
    21030
    21087
    21286
    21111
    21128
    21152
    21220
    21131
    21120
    21162
    21222
    21234
    21204
    21208
    21207
    21207
    21031
    21227
    21237
    21236
    21220
    21227
    21237
    21133
    21236
    21222
    21244
    21221
    21136
    21234
    21286
    21030
    21208
    21228
    21117
    21093
    21204
      Coordinates: 
    39.44307215435126, -76.61632201906527
      Area total: 
    681.74 sq. mi., 1765.70 sq. km, 436314.88 acres
      Area land: 
    598.36 sq. mi., 1549.75 sq. km, 382950.40 acres
      Area water: 
    83.38 sq. mi., 215.96 sq. km, 53364.48 acres
      Established: 
    1659
      Capital seat: 

    Towson
    Address: 400 Washington Ave
    County Courthouse
    Towson, MD 21204-4606
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Baltimore County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    854,535; Population change: 6.15% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,428 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,873
      Households: 
    317,085
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 445,695 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    11.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.58%
      GDP: 
    $51.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Baltimore County's population of Maryland of 124,565 residents in 1930 has increased 6,86-fold to 854,535 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.46% female residents and 47.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.24% in Baltimore County, Maryland are married and the remaining 43.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.24% in Baltimore County, Maryland are married and the remaining 43.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    350,163 residential units of which 94.23% share occupied residential units.

    29.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Baltimore County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.00% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Baltimore County, Maryland 65.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.21% are vacant.

  • The 44.87% of the population in Baltimore County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.220%) of those eligible to vote in Baltimore County, Maryland.

Parkton

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Baltimore County
      City: 
    Parkton
      County FIPS: 
    24005
      Coordinates: 
    39°38′27″N 76°39′33″W
  •   Latitude: 
    39,6483
      Longitude: 
    -76,6751
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    21120
      GMAP: 

    Parkton, Baltimore County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    5,303

Parkton is an unincorporated area of Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. It borders southern York County, Pennsylvania, which forms part of the MasonDixon line. The area is mostly agricultural in nature with corn, soy beans and other industrial use crops being the major plants grown. It was the location for the filming of the movie Guarding Tess (1994) The Torrey C. Brown Rail Trail that passes through Parkton used to be the Northern Central Railway that Abraham Lincoln once traveled to Baltimore. The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Parkton has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.Approximately 6,600 people live within ZIP code 21120. It is located near the intersection of I-83 southbound and I-95 northbound. It has a population of about 6,000. It also has a ZIP code of 21120, which is located in the northern part of Maryland. The town is located on the Maryland-Pennsylvania border. The population of Parkton is approximately 6,500. It lies on the Baltimore-York County border and is near the Pennsylvania-Maryland MasonDixon line. The city's ZIP code is 21120 and the population of the area is around 6,200. It sits on the eastern edge of the Baltimore metropolitan area and is on the Pennsylvania Pennsylvania state line.

Notable events

Parkton is the primary city name, but also Bentley Spgs, Bentley Springs are acceptable city names or spellings. The Torrey C. Brown Rail Trail that passes through Parkton used to be the Northern Central Railway that Abraham Lincoln once traveled to Baltimore. It was the location for the filming of the movie Guarding Tess (1994).Maryland State Police weigh and inspection facility located in Parkton (off I-83 southbound). It is located near the intersection of Interstate 83 and I-695. It is also near the junction of I-95 and Icy Creek Road. The town has a population of about 2,000. It has been the site of several notable events, including the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1861. It also has a number of notable landmarks, including Mount Rushmore and the Maryland State House, which were built in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The city is also the location of the film "Guarding Tess" (1994), which was filmed there. It's also the birthplace of former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley, who served from 1961 to 1969. The community is also home to the U.S. Air Force Base, which was established in 1881. The Town of Parkton was named after the town's first postmaster, William "Bill" Parkton, who was killed in a car crash in 1883. It now has a post office, post office and several other public buildings. The area is also known as "Parkton" or "Parktown" for its location on the Maryland Turnpike, which runs along the Maryland-Pennsylvania border.

Schools

Hereford High School is located in the town of Hereford. The school is part of the Seventh District Elementary School system. Hereford is also home to Our Lady of Grace School and Seventh District High School. The town has a population of 1,000,000 and is home to a number of other schools. The high school is located on the edge of the town, near the town's downtown area. It was founded in the 17th century and was known as Hereford High. It is now known as the Hereford School District and is located at the center of the district. It also has an elementary school and a high school. The district has a history of declining enrollment since the 1950s. It has been the site of several school shootings, including in the late 1960s and early 1970s, when the town was hit by a series of deadly shootings. It's also known as "The Town of the Stars" and was founded by the local community in the early 1800s. In the 1970s and 1980s, the school was known for its involvement in the city's civil rights movement. It now has a reputation as one of the best schools in the area. The community is also known for having a high percentage of women in the school community, with more than half of its students attending female-only schools. In 2009, the town had a high rate of female students than any other school in the state. In 2010, the district had a female-dominated student population of 2,000.

Transportation

I-83 and MD 45 are two major U.S. highways. I-83 is a major north-south highway. MD 45 is a main east-west highway. Both highways were built in the 1950s. I'm not sure why they were named the way they were. I've never been on either of these highways. They were built at the same time in the 1960s and 1970s. They are on opposite sides of the state. I don't know how they got the names. I just know they're the same. I'll be on the other side of the highway when I get to it. I hope I'll see you on the side of it. It's a beautiful place. I love it there. Back to Mail Online home.Back to the page you came from. Share your travel memories with CNN iReport. Visit CNN.com/Travel and share your photos of your favorite U.N. and world travel destinations. Send your travel photos to iReport@cnn.com and we'll feature them in a weekly Travel Snapshots gallery. Send a photo of your travel destination to CNN.co.uk for next week's Travel Snapshot of the week. Visit www.dailymail.com /travel/images/Travel/Travel%20Travel/Beautiful%20World%20Maintained%20New%20Roads%20Beautiful Maintains%20Best%20Highways%20I Says%20Maryland%20City%20and%20Tennessee%20Taxes%20&%20Passengers%20Drivers%20on%20Interior%20of%20their%20states%20for%20a%20maintains%,%20the%20best%20passengers% &%20travel%20in%20countries%20state%20to%20 destinations, &%21st percentiles, and%2nd percentages, including% states of Tennessee and %20Mississippi%, and-%3rd countries, in the U.S., including Tennesse, Minn & Missouri, Miss Southend, Saracuse, Illinois, Montgomery, Michigan, N Dorothy, Maryland and.

Climate

The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Parkton has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps. The town has a population of about 2,000 people. Parkton is located on the Ohio River, which runs through the town. The river is a tributary of the Illinois River. The Illinois River runs through Parkton, and the Illinois Turnpike passes through the city. The turnpike was built in 1881. The city's name is derived from the town's name, which means "the river" or "the stream" in Italian. It is also known as "Parkton" and "Parktown" in the U.S. and as "Parkston" in Australia. It has a reputation for being a hotbed of illegal activity, particularly in the early 1990s and early 2000s. It also has a history of violent crime, especially in the town of Parkton and the surrounding area. It was the site of the World War II Battle of the Bulge, which took place in the late 1950s and the early 1960s. The area is known for its hot springs and hot springs, which are considered to be one of the most productive in the world. The region has a high percentage of people living in or near the state of Ohio. The state has a low percentage of residents who live in or around Parkton.

  • Parkton's population in Baltimore County, Maryland of 2,742 residents in 1900 has increased 1,93-fold to 5,303 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Toolset Inc

525 Vickers St, Tonawanda, NY 14150

Gina's Intimates

228 Park Shadow Ct, Baldwin Park, CA 91706

Algoma Net Company

1525 Mueller St, Rio Creek, WI 54201

Fisher Originals

1229 Arborvista Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329

Western American

1518 Taney St, North Kansas City, MO 64116