Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 17402

Zip code area 17402 in York, York County, PA

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      Counties: 
    York County
      Cities: 
    East York
    ,
    York
      County FIPS: 
    42133
      Area total: 
    18.727 sq mi
      Area land: 
    18.711 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.016 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    799 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    39,9632
      Longitude: 
    -76,6643
      Dman name cbsa: 
    York-Hanover PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    39,9632, -76,6643
      GMAP: 

    Pennsylvania 17402, USA

  •   Population: 
    37,967 individuals
      Population density: 
    30,250.94 people per square miles
      Households: 
    188
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.5%
      Household income: 
    $74,199 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    13,978 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    3.0% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.7% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 17402 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town York, York County, Pennsylvania with a population estimated today at about 35.218 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 17402 is located. York is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

York is the primary city, acceptable cities are East York, Springettsbury Township, Sprngtsbry Tp, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Fayfield, Glades, Locust Grove, Longstown, Mount Zion, Pleasureville, Spry, Stonybrook, Yorklyn, Yorkshire.

  • Living in the postal code area 17402 of York, York County, Pennsylvania 50.8% of population who are male and 49.2% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of York, York County 17402.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

York County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    York County
      Zips: 
    17405
    17312
    17358
    17355
    17323
    17311
    17371
    17317
    17342
    17406
    17313
    17352
    17404
    17329
    17318
    17302
    17406
    17407
    17408
    17321
    17366
    17309
    17365
    17322
    17347
    17370
    17364
    17360
    17314
    17402
    17345
    17368
    17363
    17327
    17349
    17339
    17313
    17319
    17362
    17361
    17315
    17408
    17356
    17019
    17406
    17401
    17404
    17402
    17403
    17331
      Coordinates: 
    39.91995828123767, -76.7265140519622
      Area total: 
    910.74 sq. mi., 2358.80 sq. km, 582871.68 acres
      Area land: 
    904.37 sq. mi., 2342.30 sq. km, 578794.88 acres
      Area water: 
    6.37 sq. mi., 16.50 sq. km, 4076.80 acres
      Established: 
    1749
      Capital seat: 

    York
    Address: 45 N George St
    County Courthouse
    York, PA 17401-1240
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • York County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    456,438; Population change: 4.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    505 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,352
      Households: 
    169,531
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 232,812 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $19.16 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • York County's population of Pennsylvania of 167,135 residents in 1930 has increased 2,73-fold to 456,438 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.17% in York County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 36.83% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.17% in York County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 36.83% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    187,187 residential units of which 94.85% share occupied residential units.

    26.1 minutes is the average time that residents in York County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.82% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in York County, Pennsylvania 73.37% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.91% are vacant.

  • The 42.82% of the population in York County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.960%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.430%) of those eligible to vote in York County, Pennsylvania.

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Santas & Such

419 Evergreen Rd, Louisville, MS 39339

Big Bang Boom Fireworks 2

310 S Main St, Lincoln, ME 04457

Top Plus

347 Main St, Watsonville, CA 95076

Consolidated Fix It Shops

2918 S 19th St, Manitowoc, WI 54220

JHD Aircraft Sales Co

1000 Ridgeway Loop Rd, Memphis, TN 38120