Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Spartanburg County

  •   State: 
    South Carolina
      County: 
    Spartanburg County
      Zips: 
    29320
    29386
    29324
    29336
    29338
    29319
    29331
    29346
    29373
    29329
    29305
    29348
    29377
    29378
    29368
    29375
    29652
    29333
    29304
    29374
    29335
    29372
    29322
    29316
    29369
    29385
    29330
    29365
    29376
    29323
    29388
    29356
    29316
    29334
    29307
    29349
    29306
    29302
    29301
    29303
      Coordinates: 
    34.93090931601008, -81.99076241301216
      Area total: 
    819.01 sq. mi., 2121.24 sq. km, 524168.32 acres
      Area land: 
    807.74 sq. mi., 2092.05 sq. km, 516956.16 acres
      Area water: 
    11.27 sq. mi., 29.19 sq. km, 7212.16 acres
      Established: 
    1785
      Capital seat: 

    Spartanburg
    Address: 366 N Church St Main Level Ste.1100
    County Courthouse
    Spartanburg, SC 29303-3637
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Spartanburg County, South Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    327,997; Population change: 15.37% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    406 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,938
      Households: 
    109,350
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 158,701 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $14.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Spartanburg County's population of South Carolina of 116,323 residents in 1930 has increased 2,82-fold to 327,997 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.26% female residents and 48.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.03% in Spartanburg County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.03% in Spartanburg County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    137,009 residential units of which 91.85% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Spartanburg County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.48% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Spartanburg County, South Carolina 65.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.10% are vacant.

  • The 56.77% of the population in Spartanburg County, South Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.040%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.430%) of those eligible to vote in Spartanburg County, South Carolina.

Skyline of Spartanburg County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Great Impressions Rubber Stmps

220 W Center St, Centralia, WA 98531

Mech2

4621 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76017

CBD American Shaman - Delta 8 - Blue Springs Botanicals

1412 MO-7 ste g, Blue Springs, MO 64014

Moon's Harvest Bath & Body Shop

110 S Johnson St, Mineola, TX 75773

Spraker's Horace Store

2069 Airport Rd, Hillsville, VA 24343

Landscape of South Carolina