Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Blair County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Blair County
      Zips: 
    16631
    16603
    16684
    16665
    16637
    16617
    16693
    16625
    16662
    16673
    16686
    16635
    16648
    16601
    16602
      Coordinates: 
    40.481092750301364, -78.34838687503535
      Area total: 
    527.07 sq. mi., 1365.10 sq. km, 337323.52 acres
      Area land: 
    525.80 sq. mi., 1361.82 sq. km, 336512.64 acres
      Area water: 
    1.27 sq. mi., 3.28 sq. km, 810.88 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Hollidaysburg
    Address: 423 Allegheny St
    County Courthouse
    Hollidaysburg, PA 16648-2022
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Blair County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    122,822; Population change: -3.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    234 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,947
      Households: 
    50,925
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.70% per 59,205 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $5.65 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Blair County's population of Pennsylvania of 139,840 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,88-fold to 122,822 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.82% female residents and 48.18% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.43% in Blair County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 42.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.43% in Blair County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 42.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    55,700 residential units of which 91.97% share occupied residential units.

    21.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Blair County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.07% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.43% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Blair County, Pennsylvania 67.46% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.95% are vacant.

  • The 53.21% of the population in Blair County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.370%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.170%) of those eligible to vote in Blair County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Blair County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

DeL Piezo Specialties LLC

350 Tall Pines Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33413

Elecor

95 Johnson St, Waterbury, CT 06710

Quick Print Inc

517 S Garfield Ave, Traverse City, MI 49686

Heaven Sent Shoppe

119 Chester St, Front Royal, VA 22630

KNIVES - Ford Hardware David Hale

3372 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA 30066

Landscape of Pennsylvania