Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clackamas County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Clackamas County
      Zips: 
    97067
    97269
    97268
    97268
    97269
    97036
    97011
    97015
    97086
    97049
    97028
    97267
    97017
    97015
    97086
    97022
    97042
    97067
    97004
    97267
    97089
    97027
    97009
    97222
    97267
    97023
    97055
    97038
    97086
    97034
    97013
    97068
    97222
    97070
    97015
    97045
    97035
      Coordinates: 
    45.18804623486969, -122.22084505217222
      Area total: 
    1882.99 sq. mi., 4876.91 sq. km, 1205110.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1870.68 sq. mi., 4845.04 sq. km, 1197234.56 acres
      Area water: 
    12.31 sq. mi., 31.87 sq. km, 7875.84 acres
      Established: 
    1843
      Capital seat: 

    Oregon City
    Address: 150 Beavercreek Road
    Oregon City, OR
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clackamas County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    421,401; Population change: 12.08% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    225 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,857
      Households: 
    144,941
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 218,040 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $19.72 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clackamas County's population of Oregon of 46,205 residents in 1930 has increased 9,12-fold to 421,401 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.40% female residents and 49.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.19% in Clackamas County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.19% in Clackamas County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    170,094 residential units of which 94.36% share occupied residential units.

    28.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Clackamas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.23% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.91% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.39% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clackamas County, Oregon 66.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.25% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.31% are vacant.

  • The 26.12% of the population in Clackamas County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.570%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.930%) of those eligible to vote in Clackamas County, Oregon.

Skyline of Clackamas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Grand River Poodles

4349 Oregon St, Perry, OH 44081

Shopnflop

1528 Edwards St, El Paso, TX 79903

Ionia Atlantic Imports LLC

2314 Millpark Dr, Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Carlos Tactical Outfit

3117 Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33461

Judith Duff

450 Cedar Ln, Brevard, NC 28712

Landscape of Oregon