Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Genesee County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Genesee County
      Zips: 
    48411
    48552
    48556
    48504
    48433
    48556
    48550
    48507
    48457
    48507
    48532
    48501
    48458
    48480
    48437
    48436
    48463
    48439
    48438
    48457
    48519
    48451
    48505
    48458
    48529
    48509
    48473
    48502
    48506
    48504
    48433
    48420
    48503
    48423
    48532
    48430
    48439
    48507
      Coordinates: 
    43.02172304649619, -83.7067109540605
      Area total: 
    649.59 sq. mi., 1682.42 sq. km, 415735.68 acres
      Area land: 
    636.94 sq. mi., 1649.65 sq. km, 407638.40 acres
      Area water: 
    12.65 sq. mi., 32.77 sq. km, 8097.28 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Flint
    Address: 1101 Beach St
    County Courthouse
    Flint, MI 48502-1428
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Genesee County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    406,211; Population change: -4.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    638 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,615
      Households: 
    171,488
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.20% per 179,933 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $14.99 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Genesee County's population of Michigan of 211,641 residents in 1930 has increased 1,92-fold to 406,211 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.85% female residents and 48.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.47% in Genesee County, Michigan are married and the remaining 45.53% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.47% in Genesee County, Michigan are married and the remaining 45.53% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    183,087 residential units of which 91.28% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Genesee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.23% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.12% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Genesee County, Michigan 66.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.80% are vacant.

  • The 35.60% of the population in Genesee County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.860%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.270%) of those eligible to vote in Genesee County, Michigan.

Skyline of Genesee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Kikes auto repair

3310 Wrangle Hill Rd, Bear, DE 19701

Tienda Mexicana El Valle

301 Brookswood Rd, Sherwood, AR 72120

Bishop Bros Inc

412 S Flagler Ave, Homestead, FL 33030

Dakota Scents

204 W Maple St, Parkston, SD 57366

Message On Hold

3600 Farm to Market Rd 1488, Conroe, TX 77384

Landscape of Michigan