Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cass County

  •   State: 
    Cass County
    41.91540028054416, -85.9934577025304
      Area total: 
    508.31 sq. mi., 1316.52 sq. km, 325317.76 acres
      Area land: 
    490.11 sq. mi., 1269.37 sq. km, 313667.20 acres
      Area water: 
    18.20 sq. mi., 47.15 sq. km, 11650.56 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 120 N Broadway St
    County Courthouse
    Cassopolis, MI 49031-1370
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cass County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    51,589; Population change: -1.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    105 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 24,470 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $1.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cass County's population of Michigan of 20,888 residents in 1930 has increased 2,47-fold to 51,589 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.11% female residents and 49.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.40% in Cass County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.60% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.40% in Cass County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.60% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,291 residential units of which 81.87% share occupied residential units.

    26.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Cass County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.25% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.31% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cass County, Michigan 65.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 20.44% are vacant.

  • The 25.45% of the population in Cass County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.250%) of those eligible to vote in Cass County, Michigan.

Skyline of Cass County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Lawn Life Inc

5002 W 106th St, Zionsville, IN 46077

KNIVES - Ford Hardware David Hale

3372 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA 30066

Diamond K Seeds LLC

4801 County Rd 110, Red Rock, OK 74651

Button Boo Designs

2301 Summerlake Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226

Vail Feed Store

13105 E Colossal Cave Rd, Vail, AZ 85641

Landscape of Michigan