Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Montgomery County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Montgomery County
      Zips: 
    20813
    20915
    20810
    20883
    20891
    20847
    20908
    20911
    20918
    20993
    20913
    20825
    20884
    20859
    20848
    20857
    20915
    20894
    20916
    20885
    20875
    20824
    20907
    20899
    20830
    20862
    20898
    20849
    20912
    20827
    20838
    20880
    20914
    20878
    20877
    20839
    20874
    20906
    20896
    20882
    20868
    20812
    20904
    20902
    20815
    20861
    20842
    20860
    20892
    20818
    20854
    20886
    20833
    20841
    20837
    20889
    20851
    20878
    20886
    20882
    20855
    20905
    20855
    20902
    20903
    20872
    20853
    20871
    20866
    20852
    20816
    20876
    20901
    20906
    20912
    20832
    20902
    20895
    20854
    20874
    20904
    20879
    20815
    20878
    20817
    20877
    20910
    20852
    20814
    20850
      Coordinates: 
    39.13636250234211, -77.20423739127858
      Area total: 
    506.91 sq. mi., 1312.88 sq. km, 324419.84 acres
      Area land: 
    493.06 sq. mi., 1277.03 sq. km, 315560.32 acres
      Area water: 
    13.84 sq. mi., 35.85 sq. km, 8859.52 acres
      Established: 
    1776
      Capital seat: 

    Rockville
    Address: 100 Maryland Ave
    Rockville, MD 20850-2322
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Montgomery County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,062,061; Population change: 9.29% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2153.80 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $92,524
      Households: 
    347,634
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 548,398 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.95%
      GDP: 
    $84.90 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Montgomery County's population of Maryland of 49,668 residents in 1930 has increased 21,38-fold to 1,062,061 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.86% female residents and 48.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.53% in Montgomery County, Maryland are married and the remaining 39.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.53% in Montgomery County, Maryland are married and the remaining 39.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    404,423 residential units of which 95.67% share occupied residential units.

    35.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Montgomery County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.79% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.86% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 12.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.85% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Montgomery County, Maryland 66.13% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.76% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.11% are vacant.

  • The 51.23% of the population in Montgomery County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 27.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.580%) of those eligible to vote in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Skyline of Montgomery County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Poptique Popcorn Store

4202 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Southwest Shades

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Mystic Cache'

3211 N Prospect Rd, Peoria, IL 61603

Body Shop

4520 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83607

Cross Plains 1-800 Flowers

8920 IN-62, Cross Plains, IN 47017

Landscape of Maryland