Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cecil County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Cecil County
      Zips: 
    21916
    21922
    21902
    21920
    21930
    21914
    21912
    21917
    21913
    21919
    21918
    21904
    21915
    21903
    21911
    21901
    21921
      Coordinates: 
    39.562420412848084, -75.94810694454203
      Area total: 
    417.84 sq. mi., 1082.19 sq. km, 267415.68 acres
      Area land: 
    346.30 sq. mi., 896.91 sq. km, 221631.36 acres
      Area water: 
    71.54 sq. mi., 185.28 sq. km, 45784.32 acres
      Established: 
    1674
      Capital seat: 

    Elkton
    Address: 200 Chesapeake Blvd
    County Administration Building
    Elkton, MD
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cecil County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    103,725; Population change: 2.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    300 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $63,122
      Households: 
    37,535
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 52,083 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.55%
      GDP: 
    $4.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cecil County's population of Maryland of 25,827 residents in 1930 has increased 4,02-fold to 103,725 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.65% female residents and 49.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.16% in Cecil County, Maryland are married and the remaining 36.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.16% in Cecil County, Maryland are married and the remaining 36.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    43,941 residential units of which 89.66% share occupied residential units.

    30.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Cecil County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.90% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cecil County, Maryland 68.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.12% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.80% are vacant.

  • The 29.81% of the population in Cecil County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.570%) of those eligible to vote in Cecil County, Maryland.

Skyline of Cecil County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Shanna Schmidt Numismatics

805 Lake St, Oak Park, IL 60301

Closet City Ltd

619 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936

NOV RIG SYSTEMS

8201 Groening St, Odessa, Texas 79765

ACCOMPANY USA Inc

1135 Centre Drive,Ste K & L, City of Industry, CA 91789

Good Times Wood Products

1205 FM343, Rusk, TX 75785

Landscape of Maryland