Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calvert County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Calvert County
      Zips: 
    20610
    20615
    20629
    20689
    20676
    20714
    20685
    20732
    20688
    20657
    20736
    20639
    20754
    20678
      Coordinates: 
    38.53471197876421, -76.53056446630536
      Area total: 
    345.08 sq. mi., 893.74 sq. km, 220848.00 acres
      Area land: 
    213.19 sq. mi., 552.16 sq. km, 136442.24 acres
      Area water: 
    131.88 sq. mi., 341.58 sq. km, 84405.76 acres
      Established: 
    1650
      Capital seat: 

    Prince Frederick
    Address: 175 Main Street
    County Courthouse
    Prince Frederick, MD 20678-3337
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calvert County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    92,783; Population change: 4.56% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    435 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $91,702
      Households: 
    30,773
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.20% per 48,543 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.55%
      GDP: 
    $4.16 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calvert County's population of Maryland of 9,528 residents in 1930 has increased 9,74-fold to 92,783 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.86% female residents and 49.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.55% in Calvert County, Maryland are married and the remaining 35.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.55% in Calvert County, Maryland are married and the remaining 35.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    35,663 residential units of which 91.84% share occupied residential units.

    42.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Calvert County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.69% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calvert County, Maryland 78.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.36% are vacant.

  • The 41.27% of the population in Calvert County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.070%) of those eligible to vote in Calvert County, Maryland.

Skyline of Calvert County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Gator Locator LLC

1406 Corporate Square Dr, Slidell, LA 70458

Life Unplastic

2441 NW 43rd St Ste 24B-1, Gainesville, FL 32606

Diabetic Supplies Inc

2140 Riverside Dr # 4, Columbus, OH 43221

Carla's Gluten Free

32453 Sunset Ridge Rd W, Coarsegold, CA 93614

Strunk & Company

3524 S W Temple St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115

Landscape of Maryland