Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Baltimore County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Baltimore County
      Zips: 
    21094
    21285
    21020
    21284
    21285
    21284
    21282
    21027
    21139
    21052
    21105
    21282
    21094
    21023
    21051
    21156
    21022
    21227
    21082
    21219
    21252
    21117
    21071
    21093
    21093
    21152
    21219
    21053
    21153
    21013
    21155
    21207
    21221
    21227
    21219
    21228
    21244
    21057
    21030
    21087
    21286
    21111
    21128
    21152
    21220
    21131
    21120
    21162
    21222
    21234
    21204
    21208
    21207
    21207
    21031
    21227
    21237
    21236
    21220
    21227
    21237
    21133
    21236
    21222
    21244
    21221
    21136
    21234
    21286
    21030
    21208
    21228
    21117
    21093
    21204
      Coordinates: 
    39.44307215435126, -76.61632201906527
      Area total: 
    681.74 sq. mi., 1765.70 sq. km, 436314.88 acres
      Area land: 
    598.36 sq. mi., 1549.75 sq. km, 382950.40 acres
      Area water: 
    83.38 sq. mi., 215.96 sq. km, 53364.48 acres
      Established: 
    1659
      Capital seat: 

    Towson
    Address: 400 Washington Ave
    County Courthouse
    Towson, MD 21204-4606
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Baltimore County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    854,535; Population change: 6.15% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,428 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,873
      Households: 
    317,085
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 445,695 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    11.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.58%
      GDP: 
    $51.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Baltimore County's population of Maryland of 124,565 residents in 1930 has increased 6,86-fold to 854,535 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.46% female residents and 47.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.24% in Baltimore County, Maryland are married and the remaining 43.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.24% in Baltimore County, Maryland are married and the remaining 43.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    350,163 residential units of which 94.23% share occupied residential units.

    29.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Baltimore County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.00% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Baltimore County, Maryland 65.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.21% are vacant.

  • The 44.87% of the population in Baltimore County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.220%) of those eligible to vote in Baltimore County, Maryland.

Skyline of Baltimore County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Bluemoon Liquors

11020 Cottageville Hwy, Cottageville, SC 29435

Teuteberg Business Forms & Ptg

1870 50th St E #4, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

knightly sales unlimited

9020 W Pressentin Dr, Concrete, WA 98237

Crop Production Services Inc

200 Prospect Ln, Brownsville, TN 38012

GovParts LLC

513 Ley Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825

Landscape of Maryland