Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fleming County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Fleming County
      Zips: 
    41081
    41049
    41093
    41039
    41041
      Coordinates: 
    38.37010716553491, -83.69664573269011
      Area total: 
    351.32 sq. mi., 909.91 sq. km, 224843.52 acres
      Area land: 
    348.55 sq. mi., 902.73 sq. km, 223068.80 acres
      Area water: 
    2.77 sq. mi., 7.18 sq. km, 1774.72 acres
      Established: 
    1798
      Capital seat: 

    Flemingsburg
    Address: 201 Court Sq
    County Courthouse
    Flemingsburg, KY 41041-1364
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fleming County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    15,082; Population change: 5.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    43 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $34,509
      Households: 
    17,894
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 6,135 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $281.78 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fleming County's population of Kentucky of 41,942 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,86-fold to 35,942 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.76% female residents and 49.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.37% in Fleming County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 37.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.37% in Fleming County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 37.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,732 residential units of which 88.18% share occupied residential units.

    27.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Fleming County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.35% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fleming County, Kentucky 70.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.08% are vacant.

  • The 46.95% of the population in Fleming County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.080%) of those eligible to vote in Fleming County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Fleming County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Jaroxi

2221 E Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23228

Meadowbrook Builders LLC

1830 SW White Birch Cir, Ankeny, IA 50021

Midiri Antiques

35 N Union St, Lambertville, NJ 08530

Commercial Solutions Inc

1895 Billingsgate Cir, Richmond, VA 23238

Lash Primp LLC

2975 Headland Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30311

Landscape of Kentucky