Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bell County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Bell County
      Zips: 
    40955
    40958
    40813
    40856
    40939
    40845
    40902
    40988
    40977
    40965
      Coordinates: 
    36.730648472744505, -83.67409475885533
      Area total: 
    361.12 sq. mi., 935.29 sq. km, 231114.88 acres
      Area land: 
    359.06 sq. mi., 929.97 sq. km, 229799.68 acres
      Area water: 
    2.06 sq. mi., 5.32 sq. km, 1315.20 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Pineville
    Address: PO BOX 339
    County Courthouse
    Pineville, KY 40977-0366
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bell County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    24,097; Population change: -16.01% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    67 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $23,956
      Households: 
    43,149
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 8,248 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $733.43 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bell County's population of Kentucky of 9,595 residents in 1930 has increased 14,17-fold to 135,968 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.40% female residents and 49.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.77% in Bell County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 34.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.77% in Bell County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 34.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,517 residential units of which 86.20% share occupied residential units.

    25.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bell County, Kentucky 60.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.62% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.13% are vacant.

  • The 65.92% of the population in Bell County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.990%) of those eligible to vote in Bell County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Bell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Copiton USA LLC

1513 Damon Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34744

B'S Seafood & Deli

1760 Plank Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70802

Bose

700 SW 5th Ave Suite 1034, Portland, OR 97204

Grass Roots Marijuana Shop (21+)

377 St John St, Portland, ME 04102

Fiddletown Cellars Tasting Room

18590 CA-49, Plymouth, CA 95669

Landscape of Kentucky