Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Gove County

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      County: 
    Gove County
      Zips: 
    67751
    67751
    67738
    67736
    67737
    67752
      Coordinates: 
    38.916095664160004, -100.48290476681375
      Area total: 
    1071.76 sq. mi., 2775.85 sq. km, 685927.04 acres
      Area land: 
    1071.67 sq. mi., 2775.60 sq. km, 685866.24 acres
      Area water: 
    0.10 sq. mi., 0.25 sq. km, 60.80 acres
      Established: 
    1886
      Capital seat: 

    Gove
    Address: 520 Washington St.
    County Government Building
    Gove, KS 67736-0128
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Gove County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,718; Population change: 0.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,305
      Households: 
    1,130
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.90% per 1,465 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.05%
      Income taxes: 
    6.45%
      GDP: 
    $196.71 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Gove County's population of Kansas of 7,772 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,31-fold to 2,415 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.25% female residents and 48.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.90% in Gove County, Kansas are married and the remaining 34.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.90% in Gove County, Kansas are married and the remaining 34.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,319 residential units of which 84.91% share occupied residential units.

    16.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Gove County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 13.35% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Gove County, Kansas 60.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.68% are rented apartments, and the remaining 23.37% are vacant.

  • The 62.15% of the population in Gove County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 80.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 18.410%) of those eligible to vote in Gove County, Kansas.

Skyline of Gove County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Ovac Assistive Technology

30111 Technology Dr #110, Murrieta, CA 92563

Matilda

3247 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60608

Angel Paws

E -8915 United States, 14615 I-10, Mont Belvieu, TX 77523

Tonja's Toffee LLC

210 E 6th St, Scott City, KS 67871

PRECISION RESISTOR CO. Inc

10601 75th St, Largo, FL 33777

Landscape of Kansas