Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pinellas County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Pinellas County
      Zips: 
    33738
    33729
    33747
    33730
    33738
    33766
    33731
    33736
    33757
    33758
    34660
    33732
    33742
    33733
    33734
    34697
    33776
    33780
    34682
    34681
    33743
    33708
    33786
    33779
    33775
    33706
    33744
    33778
    33708
    33708
    33756
    33715
    33785
    33709
    33715
    34688
    33767
    33770
    33785
    33708
    33776
    33707
    33777
    33706
    33777
    33767
    33707
    33708
    34685
    33778
    33703
    33763
    33707
    33711
    33706
    33782
    33774
    33714
    33716
    33704
    33712
    33709
    34695
    33705
    33759
    33764
    33772
    33760
    33755
    33770
    33702
    34683
    33773
    34677
    34684
    33762
    33761
    33713
    33771
    33710
    33765
    34698
    34689
    33781
    33756
    33701
      Coordinates: 
    27.903983667636734, -82.79881632485139
      Area total: 
    608.13 sq. mi., 1575.05 sq. km, 389201.92 acres
      Area land: 
    273.78 sq. mi., 709.08 sq. km, 175217.28 acres
      Area water: 
    334.35 sq. mi., 865.97 sq. km, 213984.64 acres
      Established: 
    1911
      Capital seat: 

    Clearwater
    Address: 315 Court St
    County Government Information Desk
    Clearwater , FL
    Governing Body: County Commission with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Pinellas County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    959,107; Population change: 4.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3,504 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,851
      Households: 
    233,163
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 484,330 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $47.87 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pinellas County's population of Florida of 72,587 residents in 1930 has increased 9,99-fold to 725,046 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.65% female residents and 49.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.39% in Pinellas County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.39% in Pinellas County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    516,324 residential units of which 85.76% share occupied residential units.

    25.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Pinellas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.56% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.91% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pinellas County, Florida 59.67% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.53% are vacant.

  • The 34.04% of the population in Pinellas County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.380%) of those eligible to vote in Pinellas County, Florida.

Skyline of Pinellas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Brombies

3464 Adina Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068

Brewstel Brew Shop and Hostel

120 Davis Ave, Elkins, WV 26241

WatchDoit Inc

1715 Minnewawa Ave #104, Clovis, CA 93612

ATF Services Inc

15941 S Harlem Ave, Tinley Park, Illinois 60477

Hyundai Fashion

1917 NW 20th St, Miami, FL 33142

Landscape of Florida