Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ventura County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Ventura County
      Zips: 
    93064
    93034
    93064
    91358
    93044
    93031
    93061
    93005
    93094
    93007
    93016
    93020
    93042
    93006
    91359
    93011
    91319
    93024
    91359
    93062
    93002
    93043
    93040
    93009
    93012
    93022
    93066
    91377
    93035
    91361
    93041
    93015
    93004
    91320
    93060
    93033
    91320
    93023
    91362
    93021
    93012
    91362
    93063
    93036
    91361
    93001
    91360
    93010
    93030
    93065
    93003
      Coordinates: 
    34.357068961940826, -119.12601429438224
      Area total: 
    2208.25 sq. mi., 5719.33 sq. km, 1413278.08 acres
      Area land: 
    1842.48 sq. mi., 4771.99 sq. km, 1179184.00 acres
      Area water: 
    365.77 sq. mi., 947.35 sq. km, 234094.08 acres
      Elevation: 
    8,835 ft (2,693 m)
      Established: 
    1872
      Capital seat: 

    Ventura
    Address: 800 S Victoria Ave
    Ventura, CA 93009-0001
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ventura County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    843,843; Population change: 2.49% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    458 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $74,621
      Households: 
    68,967
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 408,867 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $48.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ventura County's population of California of 23,738 residents in 1930 has increased 9,12-fold to 216,403 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.58% in Ventura County, California are married and the remaining 48.42% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.58% in Ventura County, California are married and the remaining 48.42% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    293,080 residential units of which 95.44% share occupied residential units.

    27.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Ventura County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.29% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ventura County, California 65.13% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.14% are vacant.

  • The 43.53% of the population in Ventura County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.010%) of those eligible to vote in Ventura County, California.

Skyline of Ventura County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Expressions

5219 Oakridge Ct, Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Cascade Kropz

19127 Smokey Point Blvd, Arlington, WA 98223

NLF Protective Products Inc

3131 Cedar Cross Ct, Dubuque, IA 52003

Rees Office Products

301 W Lexington Ave, Winchester, KY 40391

Agencia LAMC

3675 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Landscape of California