Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Santa Clara County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Santa Clara County
      Zips: 
    95042
    95106
    95115
    95156
    95196
    95056
    95009
    95044
    95115
    95108
    95151
    95157
    95191
    95052
    94088
    95109
    95164
    95170
    95172
    95173
    94309
    95036
    95155
    95161
    95190
    95071
    95140
    94039
    94042
    95159
    94302
    95103
    95141
    95152
    95011
    95154
    94305
    95153
    95158
    95053
    95055
    95013
    95021
    94023
    94024
    95140
    94035
    95150
    95160
    95015
    95192
    95038
    95031
    95030
    95101
    95002
    95002
    95139
    94022
    95130
    95046
    95135
    95138
    95132
    94305
    95148
    95136
    95121
    95133
    94024
    95117
    95120
    94089
    95134
    95119
    95118
    94041
    95127
    95111
    95070
    95030
    94085
    95122
    95116
    95123
    94086
    94304
    94022
    94043
    95129
    94306
    95124
    95113
    94087
    95110
    95032
    94040
    95051
    95126
    95037
    95014
    95131
    94301
    95020
    95125
    95050
    95128
    95054
    95035
    95008
    95112
      Coordinates: 
    37.23248431547593, -121.69627888083286
      Area total: 
    1304.06 sq. mi., 3377.49 sq. km, 834595.20 acres
      Area land: 
    1291.08 sq. mi., 3343.89 sq. km, 826293.76 acres
      Area water: 
    12.97 sq. mi., 33.60 sq. km, 8301.44 acres
      Elevation: 
    4,216 ft (1,285 m)
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    San Jose
    Address: 70 W Hedding St
    County Government Center
    San Jose, CA 95110-1705
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Santa Clara County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,936,259; Population change: 8.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,500 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $88,301
      Households: 
    92,101
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 1,020,693 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $318.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Santa Clara County's population of California of 37,433 residents in 1930 has increased 7,24-fold to 270,861 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.88% female residents and 50.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.92% in Santa Clara County, California are married and the remaining 49.08% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.92% in Santa Clara County, California are married and the remaining 49.08% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    688,035 residential units of which 95.35% share occupied residential units.

    28.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Santa Clara County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.51% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Santa Clara County, California 57.49% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.22% are vacant.

  • The 42.24% of the population in Santa Clara County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.550%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.450%) of those eligible to vote in Santa Clara County, California.

Skyline of Santa Clara County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Shanna Schmidt Numismatics

805 Lake St, Oak Park, IL 60301

Aqua Fun Pools Greenwood

3100 Meridian Parke Dr suite t, Greenwood, IN 46142

43rd Food Store

2012 W 43rd St, Houston, TX 77018

Dannyboy Entertainment

15996 Aliso Dr, Fontana, CA 92337

Ricoh USA

4122 S 7th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802

Landscape of California