Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

San Bernardino County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    San Bernardino County
      Zips: 
    92364
    92386
    92332
    91743
    92366
    92403
    92413
    92331
    91743
    92280
    92312
    92402
    92406
    92427
    92286
    92334
    92304
    92338
    92423
    92332
    92386
    92364
    92329
    92418
    92267
    92340
    91762
    91759
    92268
    92407
    92242
    92407
    92375
    92393
    92341
    92322
    92242
    92347
    92369
    92327
    91785
    92339
    92358
    92333
    92278
    92385
    92285
    92368
    92305
    91729
    92321
    91737
    92378
    93562
    92398
    92309
    92365
    92391
    92357
    92372
    91739
    92310
    92256
    92350
    92342
    92415
    92344
    92344
    92317
    92397
    91708
    92356
    92359
    92382
    91701
    92252
    91737
    92377
    92363
    92325
    92394
    92371
    92314
    92313
    92301
    92352
    92411
    91784
    92277
    92405
    92401
    91701
    92407
    92316
    91739
    92308
    92346
    92315
    92337
    92336
    92404
    92307
    92284
    92311
    92354
    92410
    92392
    92399
    91709
    92374
    91764
    91763
    91762
    92376
    92324
    92395
    92408
    92345
    92373
    92335
    91761
    91786
    91710
    91730
      Coordinates: 
    34.84143803255732, -116.17847904327682
      Area total: 
    20105.11 sq. mi., 52071.99 sq. km, 12867269.76 acres
      Area land: 
    20067.88 sq. mi., 51975.58 sq. km, 12843445.12 acres
      Area water: 
    37.23 sq. mi., 96.41 sq. km, 23824.64 acres
      Elevation: 
    1,503 ft (3,506 m)
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    San Bernardino
    Address: 385 N Arrowhead Ave
    County Government Center
    San Bernardino, CA 92415-0110
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • San Bernardino County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,181,654; Population change: 7.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    109 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,358
      Households: 
    1,077,820
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 966,206 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $89.78 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • San Bernardino County's population of California of 209,659 residents in 1930 has increased 15,73-fold to 3,298,634 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.83% female residents and 50.17% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.09% in San Bernardino County, California are married and the remaining 44.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.09% in San Bernardino County, California are married and the remaining 44.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    731,899 residential units of which 91.25% share occupied residential units.

    33.2 minutes is the average time that residents in San Bernardino County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.48% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.86% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in San Bernardino County, California 57.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.00% are vacant.

  • The 41.02% of the population in San Bernardino County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.070%) of those eligible to vote in San Bernardino County, California.

Skyline of San Bernardino County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Pewter Specialties

722 W Market St, York, PA 17401

Fastop - Leonardtown

23952 Point Lookout Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Al's Sign Services

130 S Dalton St, Slocomb, AL 36375

Indiana Business Equipment Inc

1111 Wabash Ave, Terre Haute, IN 47807

Bikeboneyard

848 Upper Sweeney Creek Loop, Florence, MT 59833

Landscape of California