Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kings County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Kings County
      Zips: 
    93232
    93246
    93266
    93239
    93202
    93204
    93212
    93245
    93230
      Coordinates: 
    36.07522471627649, -119.81547275069737
      Area total: 
    1391.53 sq. mi., 3604.05 sq. km, 890579.20 acres
      Area land: 
    1390.31 sq. mi., 3600.88 sq. km, 889797.76 acres
      Area water: 
    1.22 sq. mi., 3.16 sq. km, 781.44 acres
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Hanford
    Address: 1400 W Lacey Blvd
    County Government Center
    Hanford, CA 93230-5962
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kings County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    152,486; Population change: -0.32% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    110 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,318
      Households: 
    39,561
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.60% per 56,416 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $6.61 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kings County's population of California of 25,385 residents in 1930 has increased 6,01-fold to 152,486 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 42.16% female residents and 57.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.51% in Kings County, California are married and the remaining 33.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.51% in Kings County, California are married and the remaining 33.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,287 residential units of which 95.28% share occupied residential units.

    22.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Kings County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.45% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.03% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.54% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kings County, California 52.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.00% are vacant.

  • The 38.96% of the population in Kings County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.000%) of those eligible to vote in Kings County, California.

Skyline of Kings County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Pacific Fibre Products

217 Walker Rd, Toledo, WA 98591

AM Tech Inc

29 E Hoosick Rd, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090

Dell Corning Corporation

575 John Dodd Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303

Willow New-Age Emporium

6373 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa Springs, FL 34446

Scott's Custom & Restoration

1361 Jacqueline Dr, Columbus, GA 31907

Landscape of California