Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Imperial County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Imperial County
      Zips: 
    92232
    92222
    92244
    92266
    92275
    92273
    92259
    92257
    92281
    92249
    92233
    92283
    92250
    92251
    92227
    92231
    92243
      Coordinates: 
    33.03959031547636, -115.3653370639466
      Area total: 
    4480.64 sq. mi., 11604.81 sq. km, 2867612.16 acres
      Area land: 
    4175.54 sq. mi., 10814.59 sq. km, 2672344.96 acres
      Area water: 
    305.11 sq. mi., 790.22 sq. km, 195267.20 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    El Centro
    Address: 940 W Main Street
    County Administration Center
    El Centro, CA 92243-2880
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Imperial County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    179,702; Population change: 2.96% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    43 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,667
      Households: 
    47,927
      Unemployment rate: 
    22.50% per 69,602 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $8.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Imperial County's population of California of 60,903 residents in 1930 has increased 2,95-fold to 179,702 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.52% female residents and 51.48% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.49% in Imperial County, California are married and the remaining 39.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.49% in Imperial County, California are married and the remaining 39.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,625 residential units of which 91.92% share occupied residential units.

    21.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Imperial County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.93% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Imperial County, California 51.97% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.66% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.37% are vacant.

  • The 61.11% of the population in Imperial County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.240%) of those eligible to vote in Imperial County, California.

Skyline of Imperial County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Super Coups

Hightstown, NJ 08520

NORTH COUNTRY SPORTS

KNOTTY PINE LODGE RD,, North River, NY 12856

Beauty World

drive west, 2066 Plaza Dr, West Covina, California 91790

Imagine That

2344 Bee Ridge Rd # 100, Sarasota, FL 34239

Lynn's Letters

3501 Wetumpka Hwy, Montgomery, AL 36110

Landscape of California