Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

El Dorado County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    El Dorado County
      Zips: 
    95721
    95721
    96158
    95735
    96151
    96155
    95720
    95667
    95636
    95656
    95664
    95635
    95613
    96142
    95651
    95614
    95633
    95672
    95684
    95634
    95623
    95726
    95709
    95619
    95682
    95682
    95762
    96150
    95667
      Coordinates: 
    38.77873707340987, -120.52465116302912
      Area total: 
    1786.36 sq. mi., 4626.64 sq. km, 1143268.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1707.85 sq. mi., 4423.30 sq. km, 1093021.44 acres
      Area water: 
    78.51 sq. mi., 203.34 sq. km, 50247.04 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Placerville
    Address: 330 Fair Ln
    County Government Center
    Placerville, CA 95667-4103
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • El Dorado County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    191,185; Population change: 5.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    112 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,409
      Households: 
    68,605
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 90,752 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $7.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • El Dorado County's population of California of 8,325 residents in 1930 has increased 22,97-fold to 191,185 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.13% female residents and 49.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.49% in El Dorado County, California are married and the remaining 35.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.49% in El Dorado County, California are married and the remaining 35.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    93,467 residential units of which 80.58% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in El Dorado County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.08% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.96% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in El Dorado County, California 62.30% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.11% are vacant.

  • The 26.35% of the population in El Dorado County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.610%) of those eligible to vote in El Dorado County, California.

Skyline of El Dorado County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Red Lake County Co-Op

1536 Main Ave N, Thief River Falls, MN 56701

Merlin Trading

801 Shotgun Rd, Sunrise, FL 33326

washateria

107- USA, 199 N Bowie St, New Boston, TX 75570

Kentucky USA Energy Inc

321 Somerset Rd Suite 1, London, KY 40741

Alcohol Beverage Commission

2820 S Padre Island Dr # 120, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Landscape of California