Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Colusa County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Colusa County
      Zips: 
    95950
    95970
    95979
    95955
    95912
    95987
    95932
      Coordinates: 
    39.17757312674678, -122.23702938041596
      Area total: 
    1156.35 sq. mi., 2994.94 sq. km, 740066.56 acres
      Area land: 
    1150.71 sq. mi., 2980.33 sq. km, 736456.32 acres
      Area water: 
    5.64 sq. mi., 14.61 sq. km, 3610.24 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Colusa
    Address: 547 Market St Ste 102
    County Administration Building
    Colusa, CA 95932-2400
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Colusa County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,839; Population change: 1.96% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    19 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,024
      Households: 
    6,980
      Unemployment rate: 
    16.00% per 10,499 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Colusa County's population of California of 10,258 residents in 1930 has increased 2,13-fold to 21,839 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.49% female residents and 50.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.92% in Colusa County, California are married and the remaining 39.08% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.92% in Colusa County, California are married and the remaining 39.08% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,099 residential units of which 89.23% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Colusa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    67.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.03% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Colusa County, California 57.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.08% are vacant.

  • The 28.55% of the population in Colusa County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.840%) of those eligible to vote in Colusa County, California.

Skyline of Colusa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Independent Copy Center

124 S Spurlock St, Ava, MO 65608

All Lace Corp

1109 Grand Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047

Gifts For Rails

4868 Brunello Drive, Sparks, Nevada 89436

Gun Stock Oil

25 S 200 E, Escalante, UT 84726

Bjorkman Industrial Power Corporation

70 Finnell Dr # 18, Weymouth, MA 02188

Landscape of California