Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Amador County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Amador County
      Zips: 
    95644
    95675
    95699
    95654
    95675
    95629
    95601
    95689
    95669
    95666
    95665
    95640
    95685
    95642
      Coordinates: 
    38.4463895962348, -120.6511158461269
      Area total: 
    605.95 sq. mi., 1569.40 sq. km, 387808.64 acres
      Area land: 
    594.57 sq. mi., 1539.93 sq. km, 380526.08 acres
      Area water: 
    11.38 sq. mi., 29.47 sq. km, 7282.56 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Jackson
    Address: 810 Court St
    County Adminitration Center
    Jackson, CA 95642-2132
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Amador County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    40,474; Population change: 6.26% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    68 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,765
      Households: 
    14,443
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10% per 14,424 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.79 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Amador County's population of California of 8,494 residents in 1930 has increased 4,77-fold to 40,474 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.36% female residents and 53.64% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.20% in Amador County, California are married and the remaining 33.80% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.20% in Amador County, California are married and the remaining 33.80% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,805 residential units of which 83.37% share occupied residential units.

    30.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Amador County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.16% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Amador County, California 62.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.07% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.01% are vacant.

  • The 23.81% of the population in Amador County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.380%) of those eligible to vote in Amador County, California.

Skyline of Amador County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Ramsey Store Fixtures

1032 Branch Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30004

Yo Supplies

856 N Glendora Ave B, Covina, CA 91724

Montrose Colors Inc

9905 S 78th Ave, Hickory Hills, IL 60457

Microstamp Corporation

2770 E Walnut St, Pasadena, CA 91107

Pigeon Supplies Plus

25740 Hickory Blvd, Belle Plaine, MN 56011

Landscape of California