Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Yavapai County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Yavapai County
      Zips: 
    86342
    86340
    86341
    86343
    86302
    86327
    86312
    86304
    86313
    86338
    86329
    86332
    85362
    85332
    86321
    86320
    86334
    86337
    86315
    85324
    86335
    86324
    86331
    86333
    86325
    86327
    86351
    86322
    86323
    86303
    86305
    86314
    86326
    86336
    86301
      Coordinates: 
    34.59984417401402, -112.55373560088869
      Area total: 
    8127.54 sq. mi., 21050.23 sq. km, 5201624.96 acres
      Area land: 
    8123.10 sq. mi., 21038.73 sq. km, 5198782.72 acres
      Area water: 
    4.44 sq. mi., 11.50 sq. km, 2842.24 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Prescott
    Address: 1120 Commerce Drive
    Prescott, AZ
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Yavapai County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    236,209; Population change: 11.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    29 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,817
      Households: 
    93,589
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 106,985 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.35%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $6.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Yavapai County's population of Arizona of 28,470 residents in 1930 has increased 8,3-fold to 236,209 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.88% female residents and 49.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.91% in Yavapai County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.09% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.91% in Yavapai County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.09% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    121,154 residential units of which 86.19% share occupied residential units.

    23.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Yavapai County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.39% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.31% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Yavapai County, Arizona 63.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.27% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.33% are vacant.

  • The 29.05% of the population in Yavapai County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.820%) of those eligible to vote in Yavapai County, Arizona.

Skyline of Yavapai County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Claire H Cusick Co

6086 S Filbert Ct, Centennial, CO 80121

Rew Motors

N9705 US-45, Birnamwood, WI 54414

Littleton Athletic

940 Meadow St, Littleton, NH 03561

Red Barn Sales and Service

S440 State Route 109, Liberty Center, OH 43532

Wang's Merchandise Inc

6910 Harwin Dr., Houston, TX 77036

Landscape of Arizona