Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Navajo County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Navajo County
      Zips: 
    86031
    85912
    85942
    86029
    85934
    85930
    85926
    86054
    85902
    85923
    86030
    85911
    86043
    86042
    86510
    86032
    86039
    85935
    86034
    85929
    85928
    85933
    85939
    86033
    85941
    85935
    85937
    86025
    85929
    86047
    85901
      Coordinates: 
    35.39955024130982, -110.32141936976086
      Area total: 
    9959.37 sq. mi., 25794.64 sq. km, 6373995.52 acres
      Area land: 
    9950.05 sq. mi., 25770.52 sq. km, 6368033.92 acres
      Area water: 
    9.32 sq. mi., 24.13 sq. km, 5961.60 acres
      Established: 
    1895
      Capital seat: 

    Holbrook
    Address: PO BOX 668
    Holbrook, AZ 86025-0668
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Navajo County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    106,717; Population change: -0.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,412
      Households: 
    36,574
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.10% per 40,419 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.10%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $3.02 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Navajo County's population of Arizona of 21,202 residents in 1930 has increased 5,03-fold to 106,717 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.78% female residents and 49.22% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.90% in Navajo County, Arizona are married and the remaining 43.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.90% in Navajo County, Arizona are married and the remaining 43.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,180 residential units of which 65.57% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Navajo County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 18.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Navajo County, Arizona 49.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.43% are rented apartments, and the remaining 35.23% are vacant.

  • The 38.34% of the population in Navajo County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.360%) of those eligible to vote in Navajo County, Arizona.

Skyline of Navajo County

In 51 U.S. states are published

3853 Companies
1226 Counties
2376 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

The Gilded Nest

16A N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

Risco Reusable Industrial Supply Co

1260 N Queen Rd, Walkerton, IN 46574

Southern Guide Fishing Maps

500 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL 32541

Innova Computers

3460 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042

Swann Warehouse

111 Poplar St, Murray, KY 42071

Other Companies

Houma Avionics Inc

233 Safety Rd, Houma, LA 70363

Strawllers

9295 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92503

Rip Off Press

11180 Edgewood Rd, Auburn, CA 95603

Bluebonnet Spinning Wheel Co.

20271 Meadow Lake Rd, Cleveland, TX 77328

Landscape of Arizona